Sunday 2 May 2010

~ UKS Monopoly Cybercrop Classes ~

Below are my interpretations for some of the classes from last weekends Monopoly Cybercrop over on UKScrappers:
~ Bow Street ~
The technique for this class was to create a title using various font alpha stickers then painted over the top and removed. I really wasn't sure about this effect but really like the way it turned out. The photo is of my boyfriend dressed ready to go out for my father's 60th birthday.

~ Angel Islington ~
I absolutely loved doing this class, great fun hand cutting the frames. This photo is from my trip to India where we made some gardens at a home for the elderly. It proves that I really did get stuck in and get my hands dirty.

~ Oxford Street ~
I made my own glimmer mist for this class using perfect pearls and mini misters, could have done with some ink aswell but was very pleased with the outcome.

~ Fleet Street ~
I am really pleased with this layout, I enjoyed making the various different flowers using newspaper print. The photos are from Ranthanbore National Park in India.

~ Mayfair ~
This was meant to be a big 16x16 frame but I downsized it to 8x8. The photo was taken on holiday in Scotland. My boyfriend laughed at me as I kept moving the seaweed to make sure I got the composition I wanted. I love the flowers on this canvas, will definately make these again.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Fab layouts Teri Ann I particularly love all the flowers you made x

Unknown said...

Great LOs. I adore the flowers you have made.

Virginia said...

HI Terri

You've done some fabulous layouts from the Cybercrop I must get on and do these classes but not got round to it yet. I wasn't sure about the font stickers and paint one but I love how your page turned out so may have to have a go now - thanks for the inspiration.

Jenny said...

Love the Lo's, glad you enjoyed yourself :)