Wednesday 17 August 2011

~ It's been a long time! ~

Well what can I say... since moving house, despite having my own fully set up craft room my mojo has been very absent! I'm hoping to regain it now these bundles of joy have arrived.


This is Oscar and Millie oour new 10 week old kittens. They are so energetic and currently provide endless hours of entertainment. Hopefully there will be lots of photos for scrapping in the near future.


Maybe I'll manage to fit some scrapping in during their afternoon naps (just like babies they need a sleep post playtime!).

I have managed to produce a few pieces of art/scrapbooking to use as decoration in our new home so over the next few days I will try to share them with you.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

There're just adorable

Bubbles said...

Oh, yes... regular updates on the furrybabies please :)
I expected to do a load of layouts when we had our cat, and then when she had kittens... But with all the running around after them, I never had time *lol*