Thursday 4 June 2015

~ A beautiful summers day - calls for a favourite drink ~

I can't believe how the weather has turned. I've spent all morning sat outside in the sunshine. It reminded me very much of how I enjoyed sitting at this little Art Gallery a Cafe in Kochi drinking iced coffee. 

Ironically I actually scrapped a photo of said coffee yesterday afternoon using this months Like For Ever kit which includes gorgeous Shimelle 'True Stories' patterned paper and embellishments. I wasn't sure which photos they would go with but once I started there was no stopping. Call back later in the week to see some more layouts.

                                       
                               
I'm off to see Shrek the musical today and have a spot of lunch with a friend. Hopefully we'll find somewhere to sit in the sun.

Happy crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: