Saturday 18 February 2017

~ Enjoy! ~

I had an absolutely lovely day last week. I procrastinated and did very little housework just a couple of loads of laundry. I stayed in my pyjamas and spent the day in my craft room playing with paper and watching back to back episodes of Silent Witness.

 

I used the Like For Ever 'Woodland' kit to create this layout. The general concept began with one of the sketches created by DT member Laura Rumble.

 

It started with me fussy cutting a lot of butterflies out from one of the patterned paper from the 1canoe2 'Hazelwood' collection. I used foam dots to try and create dimension. Feeling a little more creative I used gold texture paste and some mists on the background.

This layout documents the enjoyment I had on holiday in Latvia when I found a liking for Singapore Sling cocktails. I had expensive taste whilst my fiancĂ© was drinking cheap draught beer.

Happy Crafting!

Terri x 

No comments: