Wednesday 5 April 2017

~ Goodbye Like For Ever ~

I have to say that I am devastated to lose the UK Kit Club 'Like For Ever' this week. Unfortunately due to personal circumstances and financial viability Nicola has had to take the sad decision to close the company at the start of the new financial year.

I had subscribed to the kit club for almost two years and it was a real boost to my creativity. The kits were always full of the most up to date products that worked so well together.


I was fortunate to be Guest Designer for the 'Harmony' kit in October 2016 and I absolutely loved. It spurred me on to apply for and join the two Design Teams I am now on.


Nicola who ran Like For Ever is a lovely caring woman and I hope she continues to scrapbook from a personal perspective. The community of subscribers she built on the Like For Ever Facebook group is amazing. Everyone is so friendly and inspiring, my hope is that this community will continue despite the company's closure and I will still see Nicola at other scrapbooking events.


Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: