Saturday 25 November 2017

Smile in the Rain | Shimelle Glitter Girl

I started to create this layout way back in September. I created a base background but then couldn't decide how I wanted the layout to look. Finally I managed to get it done and I'm so happy with the results.


Its a very busy layout which doesn't have a huge amount of 'white' space. It is unusual for me to go with a background that isn't white or a patterned paper but I love how the black looks especially with the mist splatters in the top left and bottom right corners.


This cute smile Perspextive from Bramble Fox is perfect for the title I wanted to create. I'm really enjoying using a variety of different alphas on one longer title at the moment.



There are lots of squares in the Glitter Girl collection and I found it very boxy to use. I added a few nuvo drops to the splatters to add more texture and some brighter pops of colour along with the metallic Heidi Shine mist.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: