Monday 15 January 2018

Oh So Happy | Crate Paper Good Vibes

I've been enjoying playing with some more mixed media over the last few months and I dug out my forgotten Paper Artsy Infusions to create a background effect for this layout.


I placed a stencil over the white cardstock background and then sprinkled over the infusions in 2 different colours. Then spritzed with water and carefully removed the stencil. I dried it quickly with a heat tool as the longer its left the more walnut pieces spread and create the brown effect.


I love the final outcome of this layout. I have had the yellow Bramble Fox 'today' perspextive for a while and I don't often use yellow on my layouts but it really added to this page. The tassel frame from Crate Paper 'Good Vibes' is super cute and worked well with this photo of me and the Berlin Wall.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: