Thursday 1 February 2018

Love You | GoGo Getaway February Challenge

Today Sarah sets this months challenge over on the GoGo Getaway Blog. I was fortunate enough to find time to join in with her challenge.


Head over to the blog to check out the challenge, the DT examples and find out about the amazing prizes up for grabs.


I layered up lots of stickers and chipboard from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes 'Carousel' collection. In order to create more texture behind the photo I added some of the tulle given to me by Lisa on the Design Team although I had a nightmare trying to stick it down so any tips welcome. 


I used Distress Oxides in Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers to create the mixed media background and splattered it with some water.


I can't wait to see all the entries to this month's challenge, don't forget to share your layout on the challenge Facebook thread.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: