Wednesday 25 April 2018

Quiet Moments | Turn the Page

I started this layout whilst at the GoGo Getaway in November 2017. I made the background but then lost inspiration so put it away for another time. I had completely forgotten about it until a few weeks ago when I found it in my pile of patterned paper.


This layout uses the Pink Paislee Paige Evans 'Turn the Page' collection. I really love the colour scheme in this collection but for some reason haven't used it as much as I thought I would.

This layout documents a morning in Lithuania when I was really sick. We spent the whole morning in the warmth of this café/bookshop. I even fell asleep on the bench for a while.


The snail is random but it is such a cutie that I wanted to add it poking out from under the teacup.


Happy Crafting!




No comments: