Thursday 28 June 2018

Hello Girls | GoGo Getaway DT

Hi everyone, It seems like summer is finally here in the UK. I'm loving the warm weather but not looking forward to the upcoming night shifts. Today I'm up on the GoGo Getaway blog with this layout using Paper Artsy 'Infusions' to create a background.


I'm using up the final bits of my Shimelle 'Glitter Girl' collection before all the new collections hit the shops in the upcoming months.


I've added a load of white machine stitching thanks to Niki Rowland giving me the confidence to get my sewing machine out and add detail to my pages.


I love this photo of my crafty friends Sarah and Chloe from a retreat in June. This was a lovely relaxed weekend.

Follow me on Instagram (@terri_scraps) to keep up to date with my latest crafty endeavours.

Happy Crafting!


No comments: