Saturday 5 May 2012

~ Happy National Scrapbooking Day! ~


Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Today I have tried to spend all my time crafting but it just doesn't seem to have happened. I have spent a lot of time over at Two Peas in a Bucket looking at their NSD event, taking part in a couple of challenges and perusing their gorgeous gallery.

I have managed to create one layout though:


This layout is for NSD Challenge #4 over at Two Peas. The challenge was to continue the Morph. A few of the Design Team had used each others layouts as kind of a chain scraplift highlighting each persons interpretation of the previous scrapper. My layout is based on this one by Wendy Sue. I used Scrapagogo March 2011 kit.

The layout documents my first international trip with Girlguiding UK. I can't believe it was 10 years ago now. I went as art of a County trip to Solas Camp in Ireland.

Hopefully I might get a bit more done tonight inbetween watching The Voice.

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

Emilie said...

Gorgeous layout! Happy NSD to you too!

Emily D. said...

Great layout! I love the little banner strips!! Very cute!

fatmonica said...

beautiful layout!

Dan said...

Great layout! Well done for fitting it in around the Voice too :)

vixen said...

great layout x

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Happy (Inter)NSD!