Wednesday 6 April 2011

~ In and Out ~

Good evening! Well hasn't it been a lovely day. Unfortunately as I'm on nights I have spent the whole day in bed! Which would have been fine if I had managed to sleep well.

This is the last class which is finished from the getaway, I have another class to show once I have had the correct size photos printed off.

Class no.6 GogoGetaway March 2011

The main technique in this class was using free hand embossing tools to create your own tag embellishment. We were given templates or we could make up our own. I chose to use the sun from the template and then draw a tent to represent the camping aspect of the photos. Once embossed we then lightly rubbed chalks over the top to highlight.

I have to give my mum full credit for the title as I was really struggling and it was her idea.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Very unusual for me to have an original idea.