Sunday 3 April 2011

~ Mercantile Memories ~

Happy Mother's Day!

Well I had a very busy day yesterday so couldn't blog the next class, hopefully this one will make up for it as it's a minibook so theres loads of photos.

Class no.3 GogoGetaway March 2011

The class is based on Jenni Bowlin's style and uses many of her ranges. I would not have normally chosen these papers/journal spots but I really like the final product.
I had taken photos from my trip to India in November 2009. I really wasn't sure that they would go with the papers but was very pleased with how they look.
I love the fact that there is so much room for photos and journalling in this book especially when you have so many memories to write down.
 I really like the Jenni Bowlin Studio Alphabet stickers we were given they are so versatile. 
 I really like the butcher's twine used as embellishment. So much so that I had to buy every colour they had in the shop. Oops!

I hope you enjoy looking at this book as much as I enjoyed making it. My craft room is looking much better, everything is almost sorted. I'll show you it later.

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

Bev said...

Not my favourite class, still not finished!! Hopefully it will get completed.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

What a lovely mini book :)