Tuesday 27 September 2011

~ Feeling a little festive ~


Yes you read it correctly, I'm starting my christmas preparations. I'm hoping to make some homemade christmas gifts and decorations so will keep you up to date as much as possible.


I have got lots of Elizabeth Shaw mints ready for my christmas visitors so I'm starting to decorate them. If you remember last year I did a little tutorial here on how to make these simple christmas favours. They could be adapted to any occasion, I've seen them used for Halloween also.

Off to hospital today for my pre-op assessment. Then hopefully a little more crafting this afternoon.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

Hope your assessment goes well.
These are such lovely little treats... brilliant for Halloween too!
It's NEVER too early for Christmas :)