Tuesday 14 February 2012

~ Love is in the air! ~

Happy Valentine's Day to all you hopeless romantics!

This 8x8 minibook has been sat in my craft room unfinished for years. The kit is one I bought from a craft show and the papers are from Rusty Pickle who sadly no longer manufacture scrapbooking supplies.

The minibook contains lots of photos of myself and my boyfriend spanning the years we have been together.

I gave my boyfriend this for his birthday as we don't celebrate Valentine's Day. It's very commerical and as it's his birthday on the 9th Feb we celebrate that instead.

I added pieces of red and white washi tape throughout the minibook to create continuity.




Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Bev said...

Looks lovely, shows how you have both grown up over the last 10 years!! x

Bev said...

Not sure if my comment posted, if not looks really good, you will have to show me it next time l come round xx

Claire said...

Lovely mini book.
C xx

scrappee said...

That's lovely Terri x