Saturday 25 February 2012

~ Time for tea ~

Well this card was meant to be posted during last week but unfortunately life got in the way as is often the case. So here it is a little later than planned ...


My friend and I completed our Queen's Guide Award in September and held an Afternoon Tea for our local presentation. The Queen's Guide Award is the highest award in Girlguiding UK which you can choose to work towards. There are others for which you must be nominated for your service to guiding. The award takes approximately 3 years and consisits of 5 sections. The trick is the organisation and ensuring that you push yourself.

The above card was made as a Thank you to the person who mentored me throughout the course of the award.

I used a free stamp from Craft Stamper magazine and used one of their samples as inspiration for the card. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I used scraps of patterned paper so unsure of the manufacturers.

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

bebebubu said...

Lovely card.

Virginia said...

Oh congratulations on your award, there is tremendous dedication for you for three years - brilliant stuff.

I love how you used the free stamp - gorgeous!

Wendy said...

that is lovely - I must dig out that stamp! and congrats on your award :-)

Sue Jones said...

fab card - love those cups :)

Linda said...

How cool!

Congratulations x

Glen said...

Ooo...who mentioned Afternoon Tea?! *Ü* Pretty card Terri. Congratulations for achieving your award. ~Glen~

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Terri.
C xx