Monday 10 August 2015

~ Choose Joy ~

Wow, what a beautiful day! It really feels like summer might have arrived. I'm still ploughing my way through the large pile of Photos from our trip to India. This page has been made using the Pinkfresh Studios Happy Things collection. I received these in the July Like For Ever kit.



I used gelatos on a white card stock background to create a colour wash effect. 

The photo is of an offering that Hindu's give to the god being worshipped at their chosen temple. Throughout India you can see these being sold outside temples. Religion is such a massive thing in India and different religions generally manage to live harmoniously together.

I'm trying to get my draft room in check as it's rather messy at the moment. I recently purchased an ikea Raskog trolley which I need to fill. 

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: