Tuesday 4 August 2015

~ Hello cutie! ~

Good morning!

Well my original plan was to share this layout with you last week but unfortunately it was rather hectic! 

Friday we travelled to Warrington to watch Leeds Rhinos play in the challenge cup semi final via a cheeky few hours at Quarry Bank for a picnic.


So now I'm here sat in the hairdressers blogging away. I'm usually here a good few hours getting my highlights done. This time I'm getting ready for my friends wedding on Friday where I'm a bridesmaid.

This layout is using up the last of my Like For Ever March kit. I loved all these papers. These are very much my favourite colours and style.


I had lots a small bits of patterned paper left so I used them to create a tile effect background on Kraft cardstock. I love using Kraft. It is probably my favourite background as it is so versatile.


This photo is another from the Water Aid charity ball we attended in March. I love getting dressed up once in a while.

Hopefully I should be back early next week with some more layouts to show you.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: