Monday 17 October 2016

~ Adventure Awaits - Uzbekistan ~


It's a bit of a dreary day here in my part of the UK. I'm feeling a little lazy today so I'm snuggled up on the sofa at midday in my pyjamas drinking tea and updating my blog (heaven!). I'm also dreaming of our next trip as I look at the photos from my latest travels.


This layout is a scraplift from the lovely talented Emma (@pollyspapercrafts) who is also a subscriber to the Like For Ever kits. She posted a photo of a similar layout on our kit subscribers facebook group and I immediately saved a screen shot for inspiration later. I even took the photo from the aeroplane window specifically to make this layout. The cut file was from the ?August Like For Ever kit (I think!)


This page has become the title page for my 9x12 Uzbekistan travel album which is slowly staring to take shape. I'm using a lot of the American Crafts Shimelle 'Go Now Go' collection in this album along with some Like For Ever kits to mix it all up a bit.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: