Sunday 23 October 2016

~ Holiday Reading ~


We are currently planning our travels for next year and its made me think about our trips over the last couple of years. I haven't shared this page on my blog yet as I'm not overly happy with the photos I took of it. The white background looks almost blue in the photos.

Any suggestions of destinations for our trips? Where have you been that you have loved! There are so many ideas floating around - Burma, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Madagascar, Morocco, Darjeeling - India!!!


This photo is of my fiancé having a well earned rest at the end of our South India tour in January 2015. He isn't one to read normally so it is worthy of scrapping when he does.


I love adding splatters of brightly colourful mist on a white background. Adding in subtle elements for embellishment to try and create subtle decoration. Lots of layers of pattered paper clustered under the 6x4 photo.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: