Saturday 5 November 2016

~ Lazy Days ~

Tomorrow I'm heading down to Coventry for the first Birds of a Feather event which is a day of classes taught by the fabulous Paige Taylor Evans. 


As a pre-event challenge we were asked to create a layout/card using teal/sky blue and 3 of something. I was still playing with my Like For Ever 'harmony' kit to create this 9x12 page.

 

I absolutely love these super cute birds from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes 'gather' collection sticker sheet. I used 3 flowers and 3 hearts on my page and the flowers are also aqua/teal. 

 

Over the last two days of our holiday in Uzbekistan we enjoyed spending time in this book cafe reading, drinking coffee, eating cake and watching the world go by. It was nice to have a few chilled out days at the end of a busy tour. 

I will be back next week to show you what classes Paige taught us at the weekend.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: