Thursday 18 May 2017

National Scrapbooking Day | Take 2

I've had such a crazy few months and it's hard to make yourself slow down when you are used to being busy. Not being able to drive or do any housework post op has meant that I've been able to spend time in my craft room between naps and TV programmes. The National Scrapbooking Day challenges gave me plenty of inspiration.


I'm totally in love with this Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Wild at Heart' collection. It isn't quite as pastel as previous collection and the mix of watercolour ephemera and bold patterns is great. To create this layout I used a Hip Kit Club sketch, a Moodboard from the Hey Little Magpie challenges and a title that came from the 'Film or Song' challenge over on For the love of pretty paper Facebook group. 


This layout was for the big title challenge for NSD. I wanted to document my love of Thai food. I wasn't sure about this page but the more I see it the more it is growing on me.


This started life quite a few weeks ago when we were away in North Yorkshire. I sat one evening and fussy cut out the flowers from the Shimelle 'Little by Little' paper. This was quite a simple layout to create once I'd cut out the flowers.

I love this photo of the ladies at the last 'Like For Ever' retreat. I still feel sad that the kit club had to close but excited to be getting together with some of these lovely ladies for a getaway next year.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: