Sunday 14 May 2017

~UK Scrap Addicts | Scrapbook Whispers ~

I've not been around for a little while as I had some surgery just over 3 weeks ago so have been resting and starting to recover. I wasn't organised enough to get some post scheduled in advance but I did manage a little scrapbooking last weekend.

The UK Scrap Addicts had a go at participating in a Scrapbook Whispers layout swap for National Scrapbook Day. It was so much fun and was amazing to see the evolution of the layout as each person scrap lifted it adding their own style.


Head over to the UK Scrap Addicts blog to see how the layout started and finished. I was mid way through the process and would love to take part in these again.

None of the six photos I took of the Leopard were worthy of being a focal point as the cat was hidden in the tress and we had very little time to get a good shot so most of them are out of focus. I combatted this issue by putting all the photos together on one page.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: