Monday 9 October 2017

Art from the Heart | Art Journalling Class

Happy Monday crafty friends, today I'm sharing a couple of art journal pages I did at a class at Art from the Heart a few weeks ago. The class was taught by the lovely Tracy Scott. 


We used Paper Artsy stamps designed by Tracy to add the butterfly and background stamps. We used black journalling pens to draw on the bunting. We drew over the stamped images to give them a 'hand drawn' feel.


For this page we created a brightly coloured background covered in stamped images and stencils, then using a butterfly mask covered it all up! I know shocking right! But look how fab it looks in the end. Using a white journalling pen we added in the scribbled details around the butterfly and words.

I absolutely loved doing this class. It was my first real attempt at art journalling and I really enjoyed it. It was great to just relax and put something down without too much thought. The process is so relaxing, I can't wait to try another class. I think my heart will still belong to scrapbooking but this was so enjoyable that I hope to continue doing it now and again.

Happy Crafting!

Terri
x

No comments: