Monday 2 October 2017

~ Home Decor | One Canoe Two Globe ~

Happy Monday! A quick and simple post from me today. When I saw these globes from One Canoe Two earlier in the year I knew I desperately needed to get the one with the world map on it to use as décor for the sideboard in our lounge.


I used the pin head sticker embellishments to add on to the map each place that we have visited around the world both individually and together. Then wrapped bunting around the globe trying not to cover up any of the pins.

We both love to travel and see the world, for me its experiencing the different cultures and food. I find it fascinating to see how people in other countries live. Plus I'm obsessed with food and find it great to see/try new foods. Next we are off to Lithuania for a quick 5 night city break and we have just booked our first 2018 trip. I'm super excited to go to Egypt and Jordan in January!

This globe is a great way for me to visually document our travels and I love how it looks in the lounge. Have you created with a One Canoe Two globe? I would love to see your globes!

Happy Crafting

Terri
x

1 comment:

Bev said...

Love my globe as well, even if I am not allowed it in the lounge!