13th – Christmas Carols
My top 10
1. Do They Know it’s Christmas – Band Aid
2. Fairytale Of New York – The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl
3. Last Christmas – Wham
4. Step in to Christmas – Elton John
5. Mistletoe and Wine – Cliff Richard
6. I wish it could be Christmas Everyday - Roy Wood & Wizzard
7. Mary’s Boy Child – Boney M
8. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
9. Lonely this Christmas - Mud
10. Saviour’s Day – Cliff Richard
14th – The Gift is in giving – Our tradition is for me to hand out presents one by one for us to open in turn. We have done this for as long as I can remember. By doing it this way we manage to stretch out the present opening for a few hours and see what everyone else has received as they open their presents.
15th – Visitors – We don’t really have anyone we specifically visit at Christmas as most of our family either live miles away or we don’t really keep in touch with them. We always visit my Nan and mum’s side of the family about a week before Christmas to deliver presents and have a mini Christmas dinner. We usually visit friends sporadically throughout the festive period depending on work commitments.