Friday 30 December 2011

~ Festive gift boxes ~


Here are 3 gift boxes which I decorated at a class at our Local Craft Shop - Craft Box @ Elsecar Heritage centre, Barnsley. I didn't quite get them finished on the day and it has taken a bit of time for me to get them done and photographed.


The papers are all from the MME Lost and found II collection. Even though they are not specifically Christmas papers they lend themselves very nicely to this project.


All the stamps are Molly Blooms stamps from both the Winter 2010 and 2011 collections. All stamped in brown memento ink and coloured with promarkers. I absolutely love the little gingerbread garland which you can see on the largest of the boxes.


I was amazed at how easy it was to create the bow on the top. It is just made from strips of paper glued together. I'll try to do a tutorial in the New Year.

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

Jane K said...

Love the boxes and the bows on top, will look forward to your tutorial on how to make them.

Sue Jones said...

Theses are Beautiful!