Friday 23 December 2011

~ From our house to yours ... ~


This is my other half's favourite card this year, so we sent it to our close friends who have just bought their first house. He really seems to like the twisted easel cards at the moment.

The stamp is another from Little Claire and was coloured using promarkers. I must stress that a letraset ultra fine nib is required to colour the intricate detail of this stamp. The papers are from Blonde Moments many years ago!

I must admit that this year I haven't bought much in the way of Christmas stash as I have been trying to use up the mountain I have already. So far so good! Apart from the papers for the advent calendar and a couple of stamps all other items have been from my exisiting stash!

Whispers ...Which means next year I'll NEED to buy some new stash!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: