Friday 16 March 2012

~ Cutesy Card ~

I'm loving the use of bunting at the moment and quite fancy making some for my house. Instead i made do with putting some on this cute Birthday card.

This image from Lily of the Valley is so cute I couldn't resist it. A very versatile stamp it can be used for all kinds of female card. The image was stamped using Memento ink and then coloured using Promarkers.

I love edge punches at the moment especially those from Martha Stewart. I punched and then inked the edges of the patterened paper to add another layer of interest.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Great card - I love the pale lilac you've chosen, it really gives an elegant feel!

Sue Jones said...

Thats so pretty - i love making buntings too - i want to have a go at a fabric one soon.