Saturday 31 March 2012

~ Gogogetaway Saturday Morning Round up ~

Good Afternoon. It's been non-stop here at Gogo Getaway, Lots of fabulous layouts created so far. Here is what I've done so far today:

Class no.2

'First edition'
By Nicola Kerridge


This is an absolutely gorgeous altered book. It was a little fiddly in places but think the effect is amazing!


The indentation is made using foam board which we cut to fit inside the book once 190 pages were removed. It was then covered in those pages pulled out to ensure it flowed.


I chose to scrap my Graduation as the brief was to bring photos of something memorable. I think I might create some more of these for wedding gifts.


This layout is for the Sketch challenge using at least one piece of MME 'Miss Caroline' Collection. The photo is of my kitten Oscar on his first day in our house. I can't believe how little he was!

Class no. 3

'Paperie Patchwork'
By Janice Warren


This class used lots of stickers by 'The Girls Paperie' and faux stitching to create a patchwork quilt effect. The flower was made by sewing along a piece lace and ruching it up. The photo is of my grandad who I didn't really know as he died when I was a baby. I absolutely love this layout and still have lots of stash left.

Well off to class no 4. ...

Happy Crafting

No comments: