Sunday 18 March 2012

~ Happy Mother's Day ~

Today is Mother's Day here in the UK, unfortunately I am working a 14.5 hour shift so won't be seeing my mum. But I thought I would schedule a post to show you the card I made for her.


This card was made using the February Scrapagogo kit. I love the stamp from the kit it is so cute. The patterened papers are some scraps I had left after I made the challenge layout I posted yesterday. The stamp background was made using worn lipstick and broken china distress inks sprayed with pearlescent mists.

Happy Mother's Day and I hope you get some crafting done!



3 comments:

fatmonica said...

It's a beautiful card!

Unknown said...

love this-it's so cute!!

Bev said...

Loved my Mother's day card and my treats, shame l have also been working the night shift all weekend.