Saturday 29 March 2014

~ Day 2 of GogoGetaway ~

So after only 5.5 hours sleep I'm up back ready and raring to go! We have done 4 classes today and I love them all.

The Classes

Busy day with the classes but I must say Janice's Class tonight was very steady and laid back. Lived it.


Sheena's class above was very sticky indeed! We created lots of felt flowers for our layout. (Note: Bostick glue removes nail polish!).


This class by Sam included lots of fussy cutting which was hard going at times. We created this ombré background using beetroot juice, it will change colour as it dries.


I love this piece of home decor created in Eileen's class.magain lots of cutting out by hand in this class. I was ready for a glass of wine by the end.


This class by Janice was lively and laid back. Gentle cutting and sticking. We made our own bobby pin embellishments to adorn the page. It's not a brilliant photo as it was taken on my phone but it suited the layout perfectly.

The Sketch Challenges

So today I have done quite a few sketch challenges and I have lost track as to which design team member they belonged to. So here we go.







I'm really pleased with everything I got done today. I tried to aim to get all the classes and challenges done over the weekend. I love working from sketches, it always gives me inspiration. I was up until 1.30am again (technically 2.30am with the clocks going forward) Saturday night crafting away with some lovely ladies.

Place booked for next March's GogoGetaway! Yey!!!

No comments: