Monday 31 March 2014

~ Day 3 of GogoGetaway ~

Sadly, the final day of the Gogogetaway weekend came round all too quick! We had a fantastic time!

The Classes


Fussy cutting seems to be on trend at the moment with a lot of the classes including at least some. The class above had lots of cutting. We had to cut out all the flowers from patterned paper. I have quite a lot of patience but it was a little tedious, but I love the effect.


I love this layout! There are lots of embellishments stuck all over it. We made tree embellishments from cinnamon sticks and paint sample guides. I just need to add some journaling.

The Challenges


This was the final sketch challenge that I needed to complete in order to have finished all challenges for the weekend. I love this layout, it documents how Helen and I took to wearing our hair in a French plait whist in India as it was more comfortable.

I was one of 4 people who managed to complete all the challenges at the weekend and I won a scrapbook as my name was pulled out. I also won a paper stack as my name was also pulled out for one of the challenges. 

On the Sunday one of my friends who had been at the last 2 retreats came to visit and do some shopping. She had a baby about 11 weeks ago so we got to meet Nathan and have a cuddle.


Hope everyone at the weekend enjoyed it as much as I did! Big thanks to the GogoGetaway team x

No comments: