Saturday 19 April 2014

~ Project Life - take one! ~

Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. No idea where the time has gone. Since Gogogetaway I have been having a little play around with my Project Life Stash that I bought. So here goes my first attempt at documenting March:



What I found great about this concept was the ability to scrap everyday life as well as outings and events. I was able to encorporate some souvenirs of things as well. I will certainly be doing more of this but I'm not sure it will overtake my love of creating layouts. I have found it easy to work on this in a spare 15mins where as I never used to do that with layouts. April will be coming soon!

Another reason I haven't been around is that I have been on two weeks of nights with a night away in between. Then there is the fact that we decided to decorate our bedroom. It's been needing doing for ages as the cats took a liking to the previous owners wallpaper. So, knowing what the walls in the house are like we decided to have our first go at wallpapering. I'm really pleased with the outcome.


So the other half is off playing cricket so I'm leaving the mess and heading to my craft room. I hope everyone is enjoying the Easter bank holiday.

No comments: