Tuesday 1 April 2014

~ Mojo back on track ~

Since GogoGetaway I've had a surge of mojo and enthusiasm for crafting. It made me realise how much of a big part of my life it is and I must make more time for it. So today I tidied my craft room and sorted the stuff I took away with me. I then sat down and got some scrapping done.


I have had these papers for ages. They were from an old ScrapaGoGo kit I had lying around. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the photo frame strip. The photos are from a charity ball I attended last year where they had a fun photo booth. We really enjoyed having a laugh with the photos. This was easier after a few glasses of wine.

Might even get back in my craft room this afternoon for round two of crafting.

1 comment:

My Little World said...

This is a lovely layout. The papers really suit the photostrip pictures. x