Wednesday 2 April 2014

~ Welcome to 2014 ~

As I mentioned the other day I have a lovely new American Crafts Album for my 2014 Scrapbooking. So I decided to create a cover page for the start. I wanted it to depict 'thinking about the future' so I actually used a photo taken of a Buddha in Cambodia in 2012 and a quote I found online.


When I saw this paper I new it would be perfect for the front of my 2014 album as it had lots of 'daily' bits already printed on it. If you haven't already realised I love to layer matts, stickers and embellishments. 

I've been on 2 long days at work so I'm rather tired. Got a busy weekend coming too. My other half is running the Sheffield Half Marathon on Sunday. I'll be there snapping away with my camera. Been on a fantastic guiding training day in York today, feeling really enthused.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

No comments: