Sunday 26 July 2015

~ A long engagement ~

So we got engaged in October 2013 and I can't believe it was so long ago. We still haven't got married or even set a date as neither of us can decide on the type of wedding we want and don't feel in any rush to at the moment. I was shocked when I realised I hadn't scrapped this photo of us as it is one of my favourites from the trip. After he proposed we went ring shopping but he wouldn't give it to me until the right time. This happened to be a cute bistro come wine cellar in Bergamo, Italy.


I really seem to have found my style recently and it involves lots of layers! Whether it be die cuts, patterned papers or stickers I just can't get enough. 

This was the last full piece of paper I had from the Maggie Holmes 'confetti' collection I had left and I love it. I've gone mad for layering all the die cuts. My journal,long is hidden on the tag inside the pocket as it's quite a personal page. I absolutely love all the colours in this collection.

Why is it that your mojo hits when you really should be doing something else?! Note to self - do your essay!

Happy crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: