Saturday 10 October 2015

~ The Gourd, the bad and the ugly! ~

As you read this I should be winging my way up to the Lake District for a break with my partner and friends. I've never been before and am hoping for some nice weather. I feel like a big kid, can't wait to go to the Beatrix Potter Museums.
 
Last year we visited Clumber Park which is owned by the National Trust. Not only did they have a kids pumpkin trail they had this art display of Squash and Gourds, aptly named 'The Gourd, the bad and the ugly'.
 
 
I loved the ombre style papers in this month's Like For Ever kit and knew that the green one would work perfectly with this photo.
 
 
I used the die cut frame to highlight me in the photo against the squash. I found it quite hard to match the embellishments witht he green as most of them seemed to be pinks and purples. Although I got ther in the end.

 
I will hopefully have loads of fabulous photos to start scrapping when I'm back.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Terri
x

No comments: