Friday 2 October 2015

~ Wanderlust ~

Good evening!
 
I've had a lovely scrappy day so far today. I've had the day off and my other half is out at the Rugby tonight so I have had the house to myself. I've made 3 layouts today using the 'Acorn Avenue' Like For Ever kit but it was too dark to take decent photographs tonight. I'll try to post them over the weekend. 
 
So here is another layout with last month's kit. I'm trying to get my India album up to date although I still have loads of photos to get through.
 
 
I was worried the multicoloured/patterned chipboard thickers would be quite hard to use as I wasn't sure they would stand out against the papers but this has changed my opinion.

 
I love layering up patterned paper and die-cuts so again I have done so o try and draw attention to the photo. I have used a smaller photo size as there was alot of 'space' around the elephant but I wanted it to stand out as the main feature.


 
We drove past this beautiful creature, stopped the minibus, jumped out and waited patiently for it to wander round the corner of the road. It was the first time we had seen an elephant on our trip but would be the last.

1 comment:

Karen Cannings said...

Loving the layers and clusters, what a great photo to scrap and memory to keep. Those 'Trinket' thickers are great on this layout, thanks for the share and inspiration. x