Wednesday 7 October 2015

~ A little bit of Vintage (and cake!) ~


Hi there, This is one of those layouts that you aren't sure about. It seemed like a great idea in my head but once it was down on the paper I'm not so convinced. I have had these photos a little while and was looking forward to scrapping them.
 
These are the last few pieces of Crate Paper 'Confetti' collection that I had left so I was trying to use it up. I don't dislike that layout I just feel like somethings missing from it. Although I have managed to get my layers in and my new favourite thing 'mists'. You'll see more mists on my layouts as I don't seem to be able to create one without a little spritze or flick on the background.

 
My friend and I went out to a local vintage tearoom for Afternoon Tea. It seems to be becoming increasingly popular here in the UK. I love to bake and eat cake so it's the perfect thing for me really. I'm loving watching the Great British Bake Off at the moment. It's getting close to the final now so the pressure is on. Team Nadiya all the way!
 
Happy Crafting!
 
Terri
x

1 comment:

Bev said...

Looks lovely, waiting for you to be in GBBO!!! xx