Wednesday 30 December 2015

~ Fabulously Festive ~

I have had a fantastic Christmas period and only had to do a couple of shifts at work. As it was our first proper Christmas in our new home we stayed here and cooked for family on both Christmas Day and Boxing Day. One of the best things has been having time to get in my craft room and play with the festive Like For Ever Kit called 'Wish List'.


This Christmas has seen lots of 'firsts' in our household and I didn't have photos to document them all so I used some generic Christmas décor photos and added a list of 'firsts' as the journaling. I was playing around with the settings on my camera to get these monochrome photos just right.


I have had this photos for years! It is a photo taken of my cutie pussy cat called 'Millie' when she was a kitten. This was her first Christmas and she was such a poser! I used a couple of the Coco Vanilla 'Tis the Season' collection die cut embellishments as my title. This is a really simple page and I'm not entirely happy with it. I feel like there is just something missing but can't put my finger on it

I can't resist my layers and the next layout has even more! I found some old yellow/gold star gems that worked perfectly with the embellishments on this layout.


This is another photo that has been around in my craft room for a while. It was taken by my cousins wife in 2013 when we were down for our annual Christmas visit. I absolutely love Christmas and we look so happy here I thought it would be a good thing to document.

The 'Wish List' Kit has been amazing! I have managed to get 7 layouts, 1 décor piece and some handmade embellishments for gift bags all from the kit.

I have a couple more layouts to photograph but the light over the last few days has been awful. The weather tonight is very stormy but thankfully I'm tucked up in the armchair under a fluffy blanket.

Happy Crafting!


No comments: