Wednesday 23 December 2015

~ MIA in December ~

Ok so I think I need to apologise for my lack of posting over the last few weeks!

All the fun of Christmas seems to have taken over! I am hosting Christmas dinner this year for the first time so finding menu planning and table decorating quite time consuming. Plus I have struggled to get decent photos of my crafty creations due to dull and miserable days here in the UK.

But hopefully I can get back on track a little before heading off on my winter holiday to Thailand and Laos in January.


So I thought I would kick off the festive posts I have planned with a couple of Christmas cards made from the 'Wish List' Kit from Like For Ever. Now this kit mainly features Coco Vanilla 'Tis the Season' and Pink Paislee 'Yuletide' Collections and I wouldn't usually have chosen the pastel colours found in the Coco Vanilla collection but I must say I love it!

Pop back tomorrow as I hope to have a couple of layouts ready to show you. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments: