Wednesday 23 December 2015

~ Stick It Down - December Sketch ~

I'm a little late posting this month as the Christmas preparations and festive fun has overtaken slightly.

Here is my final project for my Stick It Down DT term for 2015. I'm pleased to say that I will be continuing with my role on the design team for the next 6 months.

 Why not head over to the blog and join in with this month's sketch.


This layout shows me with my guiding friends at a her wedding in August. I absolutely loved using the Maggie Holmes 'Confetti' collection. It worked well with this theme. This page used up the last of my patterned paper and embellishments from the collection. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next year.


Here's wishing everyone a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: