Saturday 12 November 2011

~ A crafty christmas mini crop ~

Every so often my mum, her friend and I get together and have a whole day crafting together. They both like it if I create a little project or kit for them to work through. So before I went in hospital we made the following cards:

This is a twisted easel card using a square kraft card. The stamp is from Pink Gem Designs. I absolutely love their quirky characters which look lovely coloured with promarkers. The sentiment stamp is by Red Gingham Designs and is available from Little Claire. The patterned paper is from a collection I got years ago from the Great Northern Papercraft show at Harrogate and is from Art from the Heart.

This 'normal' easel card is again showcasing a stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Winter Milly'. These stamps are so versatile and I love that they have a similar stamp of Milly for each oth the seasons. Again the patterned paper is from Art from the Heart. Both images were stamped using black Memento ink and then coloured using Promarkers.


This card is similar to one designed by the Little Claire Design Team. I used the car stamp, stamping it multiple times and then drew a line to create a road underneath them. Again these are coloured with promarkers. The snowflakes were some from my stash that I was trying to use up. I'm really pleased as all the stash used to create these 3 cards was stuff that I have had for quite a while.

My mum and her friend were really pleased to get 3 finished products as often we spend a lot of time chatting and not much gets produced. I'm hoping that now I'm recovering from surgery we may be able to schedule another day soon.

I'm off to a promarker class tomorrow at my local craft shop 'The Craft Box' Elsecar, Barnsley. I'm really hoping to learn some new techniques.

Happy Christmas Crafting!

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

I LOVE the expression on that robins face... and the "driving home for Christmas" card is really unusual... all are lovely cards!

vixen said...

awesome cards, love the robins :)