Monday 7 November 2011

~ Sorry for the delay ~



Well hello from a very festive craft room!

It's been quite a while since my last post as I have been unwell and had some surgery which meant I was in the hospital for a week and out of crafting action for almost a month!

My other half is in a Brass Band and they have just done their first Christmas concert at Chatsworth House, Derbyshire so he has got me in the spirit. So much so that we went decoration shopping the other day. 

Here is my advent calendar that I managed to get painted before my hospital admission. Unfortunately  I didn't add the small sections before painting and the MDF has expanded so all they all need sanding to make them fit in the grooves. Can't believe where the time has gone so I'm just hoping I can get it done before the 1st December.

Happy Christmas Crafting!

No comments: