Thursday 24 November 2011

~ Journal your Christmas - prep ~


Well I'm going to admit that this is a bit of a remake as I never really got round to doing my 2009 album, so I decided to simply change it for my 2011 album.


I have used an American crafts D-ring album and added distress ink round the edges. The papers are from one of Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas (JYC) kits from a few years ago. To add the '2011' date I stamped with Peeled paint distress ink on patterned paper and then inked the edges. I'm really hoping that this year I manage to do a page a day or at least manage to get it finished.


In the hope of being extra organised I have also stamped all my dates on to patterned paper to match the date on the front cover. I really can't wait for Christmas, it's my favourite time of the year and this year will be extra special because it's the first year we will be in our own house but I'll be off work for the whole time as I'll still be off sick following my operation.

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely JYC album there.
C
xx

fatmonica said...

It looks great-looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Katherine said...

It looks great - can't wait to see it when it's all done :)

Ali said...

Hope you really enjoy it - lovely album.