Tuesday 12 May 2015

~ Enjoying looking back at layouts ~

 Good evening, I'm having a lovely time on my week off from work so far. It is so nice not having to do anything inparticular. Today I caught up with a friend for lunch and we did some guiding planning. I realised that I haven't shared much of the scrapbooking I did whilst at GoGoGetaway or anything since. So I'm going to try and post a few layouts each day.

 
This layout is a favourite photo of mine from my Cousin's wedding last year. I think I've scrapped it twice now. The other version is a black and white photo. It is a photo of me and my Cousins. I really like the chalkboard trend at the moment and love how it makes this layout really bold.
 
I'm on a mission to try and use up as much of my stash as possible and not buy too much new stuff.

 
This is a couple of photos from 2013 when mum and I went strawberry picking. I have had the strawberry patterned paper for ages and new it would be perfect for these photos.
 
These layouts were created using sketches at the March 2015 Gogogetaway.
 
Happy Crafting!
 

No comments: