Saturday 9 May 2015

~ Life has been a little hectic ~

Hello there,

Life has been a little hectic in the first part of this year following a house move and a couple of holidays. 

I still have my craft room (which is now even bigger!) and I haven't stopped doing what I love. I just haven't had chance to post about it until now.

I have created a couple of wall art pieces for my new home which I thought I would share with you today.


This was made using the lovely Maggie Holmes Confetti collection and a couple of photos from our recent India trip.


I saw something similar to this on Pinterest so decided to have s go at making my own. I used a Stampin' Up embosslits die for the different butterflies.


Now this one I made for the old house using an engagement card we received from my cousin. I love how personal it has become.

Hope to be back again with more to share over the next few days.









No comments: