Saturday 25 July 2015

~ Dream Big ~

So this morning I went to the post office to collect the July Like For Ever called 'Dream Big'. It is full of lovely Pinkfresh 'Happy Things' collection papers. This is definitely a collection I wouldn't normally buy as I'm usually more in to florals than geometric designs. The quality of the paper is fantastic.

                

I used Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Mist 'Teal' on the background then layered with patterned paper and acetate patterned triangles. I'm really pleased with the outcome of this layout. The photo is one from when I went to the House of Lords for my official Girlguiding UK Queens Guide Award celebration.

I've had a productive afternoon and made another layout which I will share later in the week. I'm just sat watching TV after cooking dinner for my parents. 

Happy Crafting!

Terri
X

No comments: