Tuesday 21 July 2015

~ Family Time ~

When I first received my July Like for Ever Kit I wasn't sure it was my kind of style but once I started to use them I really love them. The washi tape booklet is amazing. I love washi tape but sometimes find a whole roll too much.


The American Crafts Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy collection is full of pinks, red, blues and greens. I started creating this layout from a scrappy Sunday challenge sketch over on the kit subscribers Facebook group but then came back to it after and completed it without going back to the sketch.


This is an unusual family photo as it isn't too often that I see my cousins in Peterborough. We went as a family to visit Kirby Hall. I didn't think I would use the dog diecut but it works perfectly with this layout.

I'll be back on Thursday to share another layout.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: